Quartz products supply from Dorsten goes back to 1897. The successful development up to the EUROQUARZ-Group of today was strongly supported by the successful cooperation with our customers, suppliers and staff.
- With silica flour from Heerlen and Maastricht in the Netherlands, the most sold bathtubs are enamelled. The company supplies silica flour for circuit boards for the semiconductor industry, as well as for glass fibre. Silica flour is also used in tooth filling material and in cleaning agents.
- Coloured quartz from Hünxe has been used, for instance to decorate the floor in London's Millennium Dome, the Neanderthal Museum in Düsseldorf and department stores in Moscow and Hong Kong.
- Aquarium lovers delight in AQUACOLOR coloured quartz gravel.
- Suppliers of chemical-based building materials, both at home and abroad, rely on grout and dry mortars produced at the EUROQUARZ factories for concrete repair systems and special concrete used in civil engineering projects.
- High-strength ready mixed mortar for fire protection cladding and power station reactors are also part of our product range.
Many of these products have been officially approved by quality control inspectors of several European countries and are also exported all over the world.
Quality management and product certification
Our quality management is certified according to ISO 9001. Furthermore a lot of our products are consistent with EN 12620.
environmental management and -statement
Our environmental management is certified according to ISO 14001. The locations Dorsten and Laußnitz are also validated according to eco-audit regulation EMAS.
Responsibility of our employees:
The whole EUROQUARZ-Group has ca. 145 employees.
sales manager, proxy holder
|+49 02362 - 2005-30|
|+49 02362 - 2005-99|